With our expertise and trustworthiness, we are engaged in offering an optimum quality range of Neem Pesticides.
The formulation is a neem-based botanical product that contains azadirachtin as an active ingredient. Azadirachtin is found to be very effective to over 600 species of insects.
Neem Pesticide is best among Pesticides due to following properties
- Neem pesticide is a natural product absolutely nontoxic.
- It is 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- It is completely safe for humans and beneficial insects like the honey bee.
- It can be mixed with other synthetic pesticide and also enhances their action.
- It is effective for over 600 species of pests.
- It is a broad spectrum insecticide.
Mode of Action
- It exhibits various behavioral responses such as anti-feedant, feeding deterrent, repellent, oviposition deterrent etc.
- Physiological responses such as insect growth regulator, molting inhibitor, reproduction inhibitor, anti-fertility etc.
It is non-toxic to rabbits, guinea pigs, spray operators, cattle, birds, aquatic organisms, honey bees, fish.
- Apply as soon as pests are observed for better results.
- Apply duping immature pest stages.
- Use it in every 10-15 days depending upon the requirement.
- Under high rest population, chemical application is also required.
- After spraying if rain comes then again apply the formulation.
- Good mixing is required before application.
- Sprays during evening hours are preferable.
- Avoid storage of spray mixtures mix afresh for every application.
Organeem effects over 600 species or pest. Few of them are
Aphids, Armyworms, Bollworms, Borers, Caterpillars, Fruit Worms, Leaf Folders, Leaf Miners, Scale, Thrips, Mealy Bugs, Cutworms, Flies Amp and a lot more.